DERMAHEAL is a brand to provide high quality cosmeceutical products which contain Caregens state of the art growth factors and biomimetic peptides. Dermaheal products take care of Anti-aging, Anti-pigmentation, Anti-hair loss, Anti-inflammation and other skin troubles in homecare and professional lines.
Dermaheal LL (lipolytic) solution is a powerful method of injectable lipolysis, enriched with biomimetic peptide, phosphatidylcholine, L-carnitine, which dissolves the excess fat in unreachable places. For topical use only.
5 ml x 10 vials
This preparation contains 3 active ingredients that can break down fat cells and safely rid them from the body. Every ingredient has its function and would not work effectively without each other.
- 1. The first active substance is hydrogenated lecithin (or phosphatidylcholine). It is a well-known substance that is gained from soy beans and represents the main phospholipid in cell membranes. Its role is a total destruction of fat cells.
- 2. After lecithin, there is a substance called carnitine, which is the only physiological carrier capable of transporting fatty acids (broken-down fats) into the mitochondria, where they are metabolised into energy.
- 3. The last substance is a special peptide decapeptide-4, which promotes muscle metabolism.
The procedure is recommended for removing:
- smaller fat deposits which cannot be removed using another method
- lipomas (benign fat tumours)
- double chin
- nasal folds
- facial fat accumulation
- residues after surgical liposuction
- fat in the shoulder and back area.
- fat reduction due to fat cell cleavage
- elimination of cellulite
- The treatment is not time-consuming – it takes about 30 minutes to complete the treatment.
- The procedure is painless.
- No anaesthetic is needed, even locally.
- It removes smaller fat deposits.
- It is mainly intended for individuals where exercise and diet do not help.
- It is not necessary to wear compression underwear, and the person to be treated can go to work immediately after the procedure.
Which parts can be improved in this way?
- Chin, neck and face
- Thighs and backside
- Lower and upper abdomen
- Knees, shoulders, hands, and back.
What are the results?
The effect is gradually noticeable, and the final result can be assessed within 4 weeks after treatment. The fat dissolves gradually, and a significant advantage is the even removal of fat. In addition, the treatment has a beneficial effect on the production of collagen, thereby promoting elastic properties of the skin.
How often and how many treatments can be performed?
For best and lasting results, it is recommended to undergo 2 to 4 treatments in 6 – 8 week interval, according to consultation with your doctor.
What undesirable side-effects can occur after the treatment?
- Swelling and excessive heat at the application site (1-3 days).
- Flushing at the application site (3-5 days).
- Bruising, itching and pressure sensitivity at the application site.
The procedure is not suitable for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- People with hypersensitivity to soya and any other ingredients of the preparation.
- People with severe diabetes.
- Patients with severe liver, kidney disease, in case of severe blood clotting disorders.
Line ID : https://lin.ee/FjiIUs7
see example of successful case: